Pulchra Mare’s management team has a wealth of experience in terms of contract negotiation as well as the sourcing and management of new commercial activities/operations for existing and new clients alike.
Examples of services provided by our Commercial Management function include; -
- Identifying & sourcing target vessels through a well-established network of contacts e.g. brokers, agents and ship owners.
- Purchase & Sale of vessels.
- Identifying commercial opportunities for clients and offering tailored solutions & management resource to enable start up through to establishment of said opportunities e.g. new line operations.
- Update/Plans for new trading areas.
- Acting on behalf of owners in contract negotiations.
- Dealing & managing of Charter Party agreements.
- Day to day management of Charter relations.
- Union negotiation.
- Change of Flag administration.
- Change of Classification Society.
- Insurance review & negotiation.
- Hotel management (see below).
- Voyage reporting